The Challenge of Major Projects
This intensive programme is for those with some experience of larger projects and provides a broad view of the strategic issues involved in initiation and delivery of major projects.
- Experienced people working in defence, construction or information technology based projects, whether as promoters, government, financiers, lawyers, consultants, manufacturers, contractors or others
- Senior managers working in the feasibility, design and early implementation stages of projects
- Those financially responsible for their company's involvement in major projects
- Those wishing to understand better the strategic issues of project definition, financial arrangements and organisation
- Lawyers with responsibilities for contractual arrangements who wish to know about other aspects of major projects