This is a 2 day programme for individuals who are identified as 'Rising Stars' within their organisations. It is held each year, usually in January followed by a review session in June. The next opportunity to attend this event is on:
15th-16th January 2020
28th-29th January 2020
Part 2 5th October 2020
We will be inviting nominations from October 2019
The objective of the programme is to help participants to learn key success factors by:
- Helping them to analyse key issues currently affecting major projects, major project businesses and people in major project businesses - in their own organisations and around them.
- Introducing them to the attitudes and ways of thinking in other companies working in the major projects field.
- Identifying a mentor from within their organisation who will guide them through their career path.
- Giving them practice in establishing effective relationships with potential clients and with other professionals.
- Giving them practice in marshalling their opinions and presenting them to a peer group.
- Establishing a network of contacts with potential high flyers in other Major Projects Association member organisations and knowledge of the resources and activities of those organisations.
- Building business confidence.
Click here to view event programme for 29th January 2019
Click here to view event programme for 15th January 2020
Click here to view event programme for 28th January 2020
If you are interested in this event please contact the events co-ordinator Ruth Francis
Tel:+44 (0)1865 818027
"This has broadened my knowledge and experience across
a number of industries as well as providing me with the opportunity to debate
and discuss current and future dimensions of major projects." – Rising
Stars participant Jan 2008