Rising Stars Seminars
This is a two-day programme for individuals who are identified as ‘Rising Stars’ within their organisations. It is held each year, usually in January followed by a review session in June. The next opportunity to attend this event is on:
We will be inviting nominations from September 2020. It is one nomination per organisation and must be agreed by the main rep.
The objective of the programme is to help participants to learn key success factors by:
- Helping them to analyse key issues currently affecting major projects, major project businesses and people in major project businesses – in their own organisations and around them.
- Introducing them to the attitudes and ways of thinking in other companies working in the major projects field.
- Identifying a mentor from within their organisation who will guide them through their career path.
- Giving them practice in establishing effective relationships with potential clients and with other professionals.
- Giving them practice in marshalling their opinions and presenting them to a peer group.
- Establishing a network of contacts with potential high flyers in other Major Projects Association member organisations and knowledge of the resources and activities of those organisations.
- Building business confidence.
If you are interested in this event please contact the events co-ordinator Ashleigh Walsh or complete the form below.
Tel:+44 (0)1865 818030