Rising Stars Seminars
This is a two-day programme for individuals who are identified as ‘Rising Stars’ within their organisations. It is held each year, usually in January followed by a review session in June. The next opportunity to attend this event is on:
15th-16th January 2020
28th-29th January 2020
Part 2 8th June 2020
We will be inviting nominations from October 2020
The objective of the programme is to help participants to learn key success factors by:
- Helping them to analyse key issues currently affecting major projects, major project businesses and people in major project businesses – in their own organisations and around them.
- Introducing them to the attitudes and ways of thinking in other companies working in the major projects field.
- Identifying a mentor from within their organisation who will guide them through their career path.
- Giving them practice in establishing effective relationships with potential clients and with other professionals.
- Giving them practice in marshalling their opinions and presenting them to a peer group.
- Establishing a network of contacts with potential high flyers in other Major Projects Association member organisations and knowledge of the resources and activities of those organisations.
- Building business confidence.
If you are interested in this event please contact the events co-ordinator Ruth Francis or complete the form below.
Tel:+44 (0)1865 818027