Next week’s event: Building Transferrable Skills – Lessons Learned from Nuclear Decommissioning is far from the first that the Association has held on the subject.
We thought it would be interesting to share a couple of earlier events and encourage you to revisit the associated reports to reflect what’s changed over the years..
- A Sense of Direction: Andy Layton, Nuclear Liabilities Unit, DTI
- Delivering the UK Clean Up Programme: Mark Dixon, NDA
- The American Experience and Its Application to the UK Programme: Mike Rengel, CH2M Hill
- UK Submarines, Decommissioning Issues: Dr Dennis Gilbert, Devonport Management Limited
- Russian Submarine Recovery and Disposal: Commodore Simon Lister, Devonport
- Sellafield – Managing the Legacy: Barry Snelson, British Nuclear Group
- Decommissioning Offshore Oil and Gas Installations: Dr Harold Hughes
- Decommissioning of UK Nuclear Power Stations: Paul Meddings
- The Alliance Proposals for Chernobyl: Jim Edwards
- Mining Operations: Malcolm Southgate
- The US Cooperative Threat Reduction Programme: Ron Naventi
- Environmental Issues and Commentary: Paul Driver and Richmond Kingsbury